Monday, September 16, 2013

Operation Write Home Sketch #190

Hello everyone, hope it's a good Monday for all.  This week's sketch at Operation Write Home looked so easy, then I over thought it!  I kept trying to add more details, and wasted a whole lot of time!  Finally, I gave in and went simple!  Being an Army mom, I rarely make any other service-related cards, however, when I saw this anchor dp, I knew I was destined for a few Navy cards.  The dps and the brads really match well in person, my camera flash seemed to make the colors all goofy.  At any rate, I'm happy, who knows, maybe  I'll try Marines next!  Have a great week.



DP:  Echo Park "Scoot"
        Memory Keepers "Red, White & Blue"
        Family Stories "Anchored"
Sentiment:  Create With TLC




4 comments:

  1. sweet card, luv the sentiment...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors in your card, and the anchor is the perfect "anchor"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Everything flows so well together.

    ReplyDelete