Sunday, September 15, 2013

Operation Write Home Birthday Bash 2013


Wow!  OWH is celebrating another birthday all month long.  One of the many celebrations include a fundraiser tutorial Card Class, in which for a small fee, we were  given select clear stamps and some yummy ribbon.  

On the big day, Sandy and her team uploaded all sorts of teaching techniques including step by step coloring videos for the chosen stamps.  I'm not a colorer by nature, so I tend to shy away from stamps.  I thought what a great way to practice, in the comfort of my own home, no pressure!  After watching the video a couple of times, I dove right in.  I'm pleased with my first attempt, and I definitely would do more of these card classes in the future.  It's not too late to sign up for the tutorial, free of charge.  Come on, join the fun!



DP:  Echo Park "All About A Boy"
Ribbon:  Bella! Ribbonz
Tiny Brads:  Recollections


1 comment: