Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello - Sketch #192

Hello everyone.  I don't know about you, but now that it's fall time still is flying by.  Somehow the weekends are just as busy as the summer, which means Sunday's sketch gets posted on Monday.  Better late and quality, than never!  At any rate, now for today's sketch over at Operation Write Home.  Once again, I fell in love with the latest sketch.  So easy to pull out coordinating prints from those 6x6 pads, especially since the sketch has such great value contrasts.  I just love it, and I hope some lucky family member will too.  Best wishes for a great week.




DP:  Ki by Hampton Arts "Berry Blast"
Twine:  Memory Keepers
Tiny Brads:  Paper Studio
Sentiment:  computer generated


2 comments:

  1. Great job with this sketch. This card will be loved by anyone that receives it. Great papers and I really like the twine you added. A winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I love this sketch as well even though I did not follow it the first time.

    ReplyDelete