Sunday, February 22, 2015

February Mid-Month Throwdown OWH - Cards for Kids

Happy Sunday everyone, is it snowing in your neck of the woods?  It is here in Western Colorado, although very mild compared to the East.  Our prayers go out to everyone buried in snow.  What a better way to wait out the snow than to make cards.  It's time for the Mid-Month Throwdown Challenge over at Operation Write Home.  Kristie challenges us to make cards for kids.  I was so excited, because I had two really cute digis from Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps sitting on my craft table waiting to be used!.  If you haven't discovered Mary Ellen's talent, you're in for a treat.  Such great talent and so many wonderful digis to chose from.  So… onto my cards, stay warm everyone, have fun!



DP:  Scrap bin
Brads:  Recollections
Twine:  We R Memory Keepers

10 comments:

  1. I see someone else likes the Dearie Dolls images :) These cards are both so cute with the great colors and designer papers! I love the sketch design and all those layers! NJ on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling designs Cheryl.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are adorable! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dearie dolls images, you made a couple awesome cards with these

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheryl! These are SO cute! Darling images and you chose the perfect dp's to complement them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards. I love that you made both a masculine and feminine version. I coordinate the OWH Mid-Month Throwdown and would love to feature your cards. If you are interested, please email me at eponinekc (at) msn (dot) com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email sent, would be honored to participate!

      Delete
  7. Cheryl, How exciting to see you sweet cards featured on S&S today! Kudos on this well-deserved honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are simply adorable! Love the Dearie Dolls digis. I rally like your layout and papers too. Really inspired me to do this challenge! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete