Monday, February 2, 2015

CASE Challenge #1

Happy Monday everyone!  As a card maker, I'm always looking for inspiration, and believe me, I "pin" a lot.  I've been thinking, why pin if I never use?  So I thought, let's start a mini-series of CASE (copy and share/steal everything), create one card like the CASE card and then change the papers up for a different look.  I find that even though it's a CASE, it's still a challenge to find the right papers!  LOL!  Well, at any rate, onto my first CASE challenge of 2015.

I'm a big fan of the work of Paula over at Handmade by Paula.  She is a graphic designer who shares her color talents and also gives us some digi art to use in our cards.  I love to use her Miss You digis, bold, pleasing, and easy to use.

My Version

CASE from Paula




Thank You
DP:  Paper Studio "Tiny Polka" single sheet
        Paper Studio "Ninth Street" 4.5x6.5 pack
Tiny Brads:  Recollections
Sentiment: Computer generated

Love You Miss You
DP:  Black: My Minds Eye "Everyday Basics" 6x6
        Red: American Crafts "Studio Calico-Darling Dear" collection 
Brads:  Paper Studio
Sentiment: Handmade by Paula


2 comments: