Wednesday, July 31, 2013

OWH MWT - Give It A Punch!

Hello everyone, I'm back from our annual family fishing camp, although I didn't catch the "big one", it was a wonderful trip!  We live in an absolutely gorgeous part of Colorado, for that matter all of Colorado is gorgeous.  Our family reflected on the blessings of God and our many service men and women, fighting for the American Dream.

This week's Midweek Throwdown over at Operation Write Home is to make cards using our punches or dies.  My favorite punches are circles and stars, and since I'm in need of a few more Hero cards, I thought I would put those to good use!  Until the next card, I'm gone scrappin!



"Camp" at Grand Mesa Lodge


Kannah Creek at Carson Lake

Island Lake atop the Grand Mesa

DP:  Bo Bunny "Back to Basics"
        MME "Lost & Found"
Brads:  Recollections
Punches:  Marvy Uchida





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous doesn't begin to describe the beauty shown in the photos. And, speaking of gorgeous, this card is pretty spectacular. Love the pairing of the circles and stars. You've made a wonderfully patriotic Any Hero card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, lovely view, perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great patriotic card! Your trip pictures look heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Tis a privilege to live in Colorado" was on the masthead of the now defunct Rocky Mountain News but it still holds true to this day. Lovely pictures of the Western slope. Too bad I live on the other side of the divide -- we could craft together. Have a great day -- and a lovely card by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is awesome- love the stars and stripes! And thanks for sharing the stunningly gorgeous scenery! Maybe I could embrace camping!!!

    ReplyDelete