Sunday, November 8, 2015

I'm Gonna Be A GMa!

Happy Sunday everyone.  Wow, it seems like a life time since I last blogged.  For many of you, you know I immersed myself in the fabulous work of Operation Write Home, a non-profit making greeting cards for our military heroes and their families.  OWH shuttered activities in August, so I found myself with time to get back into other activities (hiking, camping, kayaking, sewing, knitting).  Well, I couldn't stay away from card making.  My son and his beautiful wife are expecting their first child!  What a great way to get back into cards, I thought, I'll make Thank You cards for the kids to use when they start getting baby gifts.  So… onto the cards, I hope you enjoy!




Baby Feet:
Inspiration - Stamp With Jodie
Stamp- Stampabilities "Rylee's Footprint" (Hobby Lobby)
DP- Paper Studio

Baby Thank You:
Sentiment:  Computer generated

Giraffe Thank You
DP:  Paper Studio 
Die:  Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Sentiment Computer generated








1 comment: