Sunday, December 15, 2013

Happy Birthday "Kid Style" OWH #203

Happy Sunday everyone!  Great sketch today over at Operation Write Home's Stars and Stamps.  I love the simplicity, which is what I need right now!  We're a little behind the Christmas decorating curve, just getting the tree up today.   I usually like to mat everything, but thought to KISS as Marlene said, and create a quick, cute kid card.   Now onto decorating the tree, have a great week everyone.



DP:  American Crafts 6x6 "Hip Hip Hooray"
Sticker:  ArtMinds Adhesive Award Badges (Office Max-Teacher section)
Mini Brads:  Recollections


5 comments:

  1. OK- I believe you that you wanted to keep it KISS-- but this looks like a non -kiss card- it is fabulous! And os that cutey really a sticker?? I love the happy papers you used and I love your addition of the ribbon! (you are not the last- my tree is not up!) Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little card! All the details & colors really make this one fun. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and happy card! I still haven't put up a tree. Yikes! My kids haven't complained yet either....I'm considering just skipping it this year. Isn't that awful?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute take on the sketch and the sentiment in the clouds is a wonderful idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card. I love the colors and the sticker. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete