Sunday, May 5, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #171

Happy Scrapbooking weekend!  In honor of this weekend, Operation Write Home is sponsoring a Virtual Card Making Party.  We finally have some nice weather, so I spent most of the weekend planting my veggie garden, so, I've had little time thus far for card making.  I did manage a bit of time to make  this week's sketch.  I love the sketch, fun to use with a focal point dp!  Enjoy the rest of the weekend and the VCMP!



DP:  MME "Breaking Free"
        Paper Studio Dots
Sentiment:  TLC, printed on MME
DMC Floss
Paper Studio Brads


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Hooray for Create with TLC - her sentiments are just terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous-- love those colors together-- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cheryl. Love the colors and the paper. The sentiment is perfect. And yes, hooray for Create with TLC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cheryl. The papers you used are great. I love that shabby look along with the dot background! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors and papers are just fantastic. Your craftsmanship is so neat and clean. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love that sentiment! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you used, the subtle pierced border and those three brads that tie it all together!

    ReplyDelete