Sunday, April 21, 2013

OWH Boot Camp "Now That's Odd" & Sketch #166

Whew, caught up, at least until I start today's sketch!  I've really been trying to make more masculine cards.  It's amazing how once  you get started in different color palates, it grows on you, sort of like eating your veggies!!  In addition, I played with Paula's Boot Camp Design Challenge, adding elements in odd numbers.  I love the results.  Hope  you have a great Sunday.



DP:  MME Lost & Found Two
Die:  Spellbinders Label Eighteen



1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl! I just love this (an no it's not because you used a digi I made :) You've definitely hit on the rule of odds in this design and you also created a strong focal point, not to mention you've also touched on the upcoming May and June Bootcamps that talk about variation and repetition. I just love how you used the paper to match perfectly coordinated flowers on this too. May I have your permission to use it as a class sample? Email me at paula at operationwritehome dot org :)

    ReplyDelete